With our tapered end units: SteriPEN Classic, Traveler, Emergency, Sidewinder, Journey & Defender models, the tapered end forms a nice seal so you can flip the bottle upside down without water spilling. Flipping the bottle over forces the water down onto the water sensors and the water can be treated successfully. Hope that helps.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my SteriPEN through airport security?
- Can I use the SteriPEN to purify more than one liter of water?
- How far should I immerse the SteriPEN ino the water I'm treating?
- Can I use the SteriPEN to "disinfect" surfaces?
- What can I do if the water is not clear or has particulates in it?
- Can I use my SteriPEN in water with ice?
- Can I use the SteriPEN on anything other than water? Tea? Coffee?
- What is the shelf-life of the SteriPEN?
- Could the steriPEN make rainwater drinkable?
- Treating a partially filled bottle