Yes, SteriPEN will work on any source of fresh water globally that may contain bacteria, viruses or protozoa. It is intended to be used on clear water and shouldn't be used on either salt water or water with ice in it.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my SteriPEN through airport security?
- Can I use the SteriPEN to purify more than one liter of water?
- How far should I immerse the SteriPEN ino the water I'm treating?
- Can I use the SteriPEN to "disinfect" surfaces?
- What can I do if the water is not clear or has particulates in it?
- Can I use my SteriPEN in water with ice?
- Can I use the SteriPEN on anything other than water? Tea? Coffee?
- What is the shelf-life of the SteriPEN?
- Could the steriPEN make rainwater drinkable?
- Treating a partially filled bottle